Marriage is not a noun; it's a verb. It isn't something you get. It's something you do. It's the way you love your partner every day. -Ann Landers



Mar 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!

Happy Birthday Mom
We went to her favorite resturant (Market Street Grill) for some fish and an early celebration...
She has taught me so much throughout my life, she is one of my best friends. Andy always makes fun of me because I talk to my mom everyday, but I wouldn't have it anyother way. Mom, thanks for all you do for Andy and me, we love you!
Hope that you're birthday is the greatest, you deserve it! (At least you're not 50!)

4 comments:

TNTWilliams said...

I love all that you have posted recently. Your blog looks great, and I love seeing all your pictures. They are so cute and fun. We love you guys!

Perfumes said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Perfume, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://perfumes-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Alison said...

hey jess and andy, this is alison lacey (welch), i found your blog and i love it. i will invite you to mine, but i need your email.

awlacey@gmail.com

Stephanie said...

Hey! It was so great to see you guys the other weekend! We definitely need to do it more often! Lets start planning our St. George trip, I'm dead serious! Can you email me so I can add you to our blog? We are going to private now. My email address is Stephanie.Jepson@gmail.com. Thanks!