Marriage is not a noun; it's a verb. It isn't something you get. It's something you do. It's the way you love your partner every day. -Ann Landers



May 12, 2009

Girls just want to have fun!



So my parents just got this awesome Apple computer...I covet it!
I want one so much, all the many things that it can do...  So my sis and I were messing around and took some killer pictures.  Honestly almost peed my pants.  

Oh my sweet little baby!

What can I say girls just want to have fun!
So now when I look in the mirror and feel ugly I can remember these pictures and tell myself, "It could be worse..."



5 comments:

Amanda said...

You look AWESOME! I can totally see these as this years Christmas card!!!
-Amanda

TNTWilliams said...

I love it. I think I may pee my pants as well. I want to try this!

Megan Andersen said...

Oh that is a crack up! That first picture of Andy is HILARIOUS!!

Megan Andersen said...

Hi! It's me again--just wanted to let you know that I am switching my blog to private, so be sure to get me your email. Thanks Chica!!

Rebekah said...

you could never look ugly and yes you are right those are such funny pictures!