Marriage is not a noun; it's a verb. It isn't something you get. It's something you do. It's the way you love your partner every day. -Ann Landers



Jun 19, 2009

Down on the farm

So each Friday I try really hard to find some fun things to do, I've named this day "Fun Day Friday". Since I have the day off of work, I hate sitting home doing things that I should do. It's much more fun to be out and play. Rachel, Jac, my mom, Zurik, Logan and I all went to Wheeler Farm for one "Fun Day Friday"


Jac was scared of this little guy. She wouldn't dare get any closer.

Logan slept almost the whole time. He wasn't sure what to think when he woke up, with all these smelly animals around.
Zurik on the other hand, he pretty much had a smile the whole time. Even when he fell asleep.
Down on the Farm
Jac by the baby calf. There were so many animals and a few baby ones, they were all so cute.

We had a great time, until it started to rain. Then it was a mad dash back to the car!

If anyone has any other "Fun day" ideas please leave me a comment and let me know. I'm afraid there are a lot more "Fun Friday's" than I have activities for....

3 comments:

BonnieKaye said...

I always enjoyed hiking Ensign Peak. It's fairly short and a beautiful view. This is the place monument, the Hogle zoo (I never went 'cause Rick doesn't love zoos), the canyons, of course. The Church History Museum and all the temple square stuff. Those are a few things I enjoyed.

Crystal said...

I have been doing "Fun Fridays" forever! We have done: Zoo, IKEA, malls, Gateway, Park City, Thanksgiving Point (the farm is really cute, but maybe more fun when your little man is bigger), movies, Seven Peaks, neighborhood pool, mountain hikes (little ones!), parks (also may be more fun when your guy can play), visit Grandmas, etc. Really, we try to do cheap things, but I consider it my day to splurge! :) My Mom and sisters have gotten into it too. I am glad that you are doing so well! Logan is so cute!

Megan Andersen said...

Now that is one great idea! Plus it gets me out of the house, & the kids have fun too...but what the heck do I do every friday here in St. Geo?? It's too dang HOT to go outside!! So give me now your ideas.