Marriage is not a noun; it's a verb. It isn't something you get. It's something you do. It's the way you love your partner every day. -Ann Landers



Oct 27, 2009

Alright

My life may not be ideal or even the best that there ever was. In fact often times the grass does look greener on the other side, but I know that if I were to walk in someone else's shoes I would be surprised. And people who walk in my shoes would probably throw them right back in my face. It doesn't really matter though because I will be the first to admit that we don't have much. At least as far as things go, we don't have a lot of money, or even things that some say make life more fun, or easier. But it's alright because I have everything that I need, and for that I am grateful, and am loving every minute of it.


I'm so lucky to have these two amazing guys who love me, and make my life worth living.
We have healthy bodies, and a happy, healthy baby.
(No we don't usually give him Mt. Dew...just when he's good J/K) We have fun and laugh through everything that we do.

We are close to our families, both sides. We have lots of love and are surrounded with support, what more could there be?
We have a beautiful life together, and I wouldn't change it for all the money in the world!

3 comments:

Megan said...

I look at your blog too, so I am glad you gave me your address so now I don't have to search it down. haha. Your little boy is so cute, I love to get the updates. I totally feel the same way as you do in this post. I have so many of those same feelings, thanks for sharing, it makes me know I am not the only one who has felt that way. Thanks for sharing.

Crystal said...

What cute pics! I love seeing you with little Logan! What a stud! It is fun to see pics of Jaclyn on your blog too! You'll have to tell her I say hi. She looks awesome in those pics! Wow. :) Glad to see you are doing so well!

Elle and Clint Stallings said...

Jess this was an amazing post. Thank you for sharing. Logan is gorgeous, really cute. I love his cute little smile. I want to squeeze those cheeks. You look great too. I feel the same about everything you said. Its so true!!! Hope to see you guys soon, its been way too long. Our boys need to meet. Keep smiling xxoxox