Marriage is not a noun; it's a verb. It isn't something you get. It's something you do. It's the way you love your partner every day. -Ann Landers



Jan 12, 2010

Sweet 28, yeah Baby!

Andy's Birthday was January 5th, and it is a special day. He shares his birthday with his 3 sister's (they are quadruplets) and every year it gets funner and funner
He is such an amazing guy, every day he surprises me more and more with how loving and kind he is to others. I am not ashamed to say that he definitely is the 'better half.'
Yummiest Birthday cake ever, thanks Ash for the recipe

Even Logan got a taste or two!I tried to convince Andy to take the day off work, but he didn't listen to me. So we both worked all day, then grabbed a quick dinner, and headed to the Draper Temple. Our ward was doing a special session so we went and did that. It was a really different, and amazing experience.
We love you Andy, you are the best husband and dad. I love watching you play with Logan and teach him things. It's no wonder he says 'dada' all the time!
I love you more today than yesterday, but not as much as tomorrow!

1 comments:

pan x 8 said...

Happy Birthday Andy!!

Amazing looking cake - bet it tasted soooo good!