Marriage is not a noun; it's a verb. It isn't something you get. It's something you do. It's the way you love your partner every day. -Ann Landers



May 19, 2008

Growing Up...

My little sister, Jaclyn (Jac), went to her first prom. It's seems like yesterday that I was getting ready to go to mine...hard to think that she was only 6 years old when all that was happening. Now she's old enogh to go, crazy how times flys yet seems to stand still all at the same time. I've never felt as old as I did that day doing her hair and helping her put on that dress.







Seriously though...

Patrick was really nice, the whole family was there. He was a little intimidated...Andy and Wesley answered the door when he came. They wanted to waterballoon him, luckily they took it easy on the poor guy. It was really cute though, he brought her flowers, and pulled out a ladder so that she could get up into the truck.
She looked beautiful, and had a wonderful time. Love ya sis!
**-**-**-**-**-**-**-**-**-**-**-**-**-**-**-**-**-**-**-

3 comments:

Megan Andersen said...

Hi you guys! Jessica your sister is absolutely beautiful!! Well I have to say that I found your disney princess quiz fascinating. I ended up being Mulan...don't tell anyone but I made Ryan take the quiz...he was Jasmine!!! (He is going to kill me for telling). Anyway, are you guys coming down for the homecoming this weekend? If not, no pressure-it would just be good to see you. Actually that is why blogging is so cool, because I feel like I do get to see you guys!

Anonymous said...

Andy, send me an email so i have your adress?
Pascal
pawaim@slingshot.co.nz

An average mom named rachel said...

I am so glad you are keeping your blog updated! It is so cute. I still think you are the cutest older sister to jac. Newport was a blast. I want to do it again!