Marriage is not a noun; it's a verb. It isn't something you get. It's something you do. It's the way you love your partner every day. -Ann Landers



Jul 20, 2008

Memory Lane

MEMORY LANE-
This will be fun!This is just too fun to pass up.Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! I guess good or bad but be nice!!!!!!!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

7 comments:

Lisa and Oliver said...

I'm the first to go so I can say whatever I want.... :) I have so many memories of you and Andy. First when I had that class with you at SLCC...Then California to see NASCAR. And I can't forget all the times we would all get together at your house and play games. I sure miss you guys! XO

Garrett-Ashley & our Peanuts said...

OK here it goes: I seem to always be the last to know what is going on with family and I specifically remember that one Sunday we came over to Grandma Jo's and everyone was talking about this "jessica" girl that they had seen at church. It was a farewell or homecoming of some sort. I remember asking what was going on and Heidi told me Andy had spotted this total "Hotty"! Jake scoped you out as well. Anyway we were all trying to figure out how Andy could get your attention. He would not stop talking about you (literally). He just kept saying I met the girl of my dreams today. I am going to marry her.
As you know, it took a while for us to get the opportunity to meet you and when we did we knew exactly what he meant.
Not only are you gorgeous on the outside you are beautiful on the inside as well. I have loved having you as a sister and I know you make Andy happy!

Brett and Lisa said...

Hey! I was so glad to come across your blog. I hope you guys are doing well. It has been so long.. Check out our blog

thebheezyfamily.blogspot.com

Lisa


p.s. I hope you don't mind me adding you as a friend

Brett and Lisa said...

Jess and Andy this is Brett. How about the "African Bush" and that sweet head/decoration you got.

An average mom named rachel said...

Gosh.. there are so many to choose from but i will pick the Halloween memories. Since you guys always host and throw an awesome party those are such fun memories in my mind!

Kari said...

All our talks on the phone about the ups and downs of CDM. It's been quite a ride for both of us and it's nice to have someone to vent with. :)

Jason and Stefanie Burt said...

Well Kari pretty much said it all... but I do have to say CDM was fun cause I got to hang out with Jess and Andy all day! I miss ya guys!
The other more recent memory is when I invited Jason and I on your date night!! haha Loved it! We need to do it again soon!
Love ya tons and cant wait for the baby!