You might be wondering what this is all about,
Well just keep reading and you will find out.
It’s a wonderful surprise, this special thing
And will be arriving next year in spring.
The anticipation is growing, yes this news is great
Our delivery will arrive, March 2nd is the date.
So kick up your heels, do a twist, scream and shout
We’re having a baby, that’s what all the excitement is about!
**....**....**....**....**....**....**....**....**....**....**....**....**....**
So my original due date was March 21st, until my doctors apt yesterday and he told us that I am actually 10 1/2 weeks along instead of the 8 1/2 like we thought. Very excited, because we just can't wait! So March 2nd it is, and we couldn't be more thrilled!!!
I've been pretty sick, but it could always be worse. I'm the sickest at night which is okay becuase at least I don't have to be sick during my 40 hour work week. :-) See always looking on the bright side!
So wish us luck and gives us lots of advice, because we are going to need it!
3 years ago

13 comments:
Congratulations!!! That is very exciting and happy news. That's awesome you're further along than you thought. My best advice is to rest when you can and drink plenty of water. And try to enjoy the journey! Congrats!
Congratulations!!! We found out this past weekend and Steve and I are so excited for you!! We will definitely love to see you week to week as you get a cute baby bump. And that is great news you are 2 weeks further along than you thought - SWEET!! Congrats again!! We love you!
I'm so excited for you and Andy! You guys are going to be the greatest parents! CONGRATULATIONS!
Boo Ya! I am so pumped for you guys!
CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS!!! Now our little ones can play all the time!! Let me know if you need anything! LOVE YA
That last comment was from Mark so I had to comment too... I really am so excited for you guys! YOu are going to be the best parents I can't get over it, That baby is so lucky! Good luck with your first little bit... I couldn't understand why people get preganant during that time but it really does get better! If it doesn't though I would suggest getting on some meds, they calm the storm. You guys are so great! WE miss you... I couldn't be more excited!
yay, congrats! that is so great!
Congrats! that's great news. I'm so happy for you both. I cant wait to tell Clint.
Congrats!! That is so awesome. We are so happy for you. Becoming a parent is the best. You will love being a mommy and daddy. Keep us updated!! Congrats again!!
BIG CONRATS to you guys! We are so happy for you two!! I am excited to enjoy this journey with you through your blog--so keep us posted on EVERYTHING!!!
We are so excited! I hope you get feeling better soon. Love you!
What a beautiful baby this will be! I am so excited for you! Congrats!!!
Kelly Taeoalii from the old 16th Ward
Very cool! We didn't even know. We're way excited for you!!! - Meg and Garrett
Post a Comment