Marriage is not a noun; it's a verb. It isn't something you get. It's something you do. It's the way you love your partner every day. -Ann Landers



Mar 17, 2009

St Patrick's Day

Happy St. Patricks day! Holidays are much more fun with kids!!!


Espically when shared with cousin Z.

8 comments:

Clark Family said...

Precious! He's so cute! Happy St. Patties Day!!!

Jesse and Kimmie said...

He is GORGEOUS! Congrats to the both of you! :)

Julie said...

Logan is just darling!! Aren't you just loving being a mommy! I am so happy for you two. Just enjoy every second.

Garrett-Ashley & our Peanuts said...

Happy Leprachaun Day Logan, you sure are a handsome Devil! Life is better when kiddos are involved, I totally agree. We missed you today at the park. Maybe next time. Andy I am glad the sledghammer didn't bite back too hard. Love ya!

Rebekah said...

oh my gosh he is so cute and we really need to come see him!

candice and tom said...

So he does have eyes! ;) jk cute pics jess i lovbe them and it looks like his cousin doesnt mind looking like a 'cow' he is super happy! hahaha well we need to hang out again soon!

Meet the Cannons said...

Can I just Say that he is the cutest boy and I can't wait to see him again? Holy cow he is sweet! Monroe loved him!

Megan Andersen said...

Congrats you two on BEAUTIFUL baby Logan!!! Best wishes as you guys embark on the greatest journey of your lives...& I am so glad that I get to follow along as well. I can't wait to meet him at Tiffs wedding!!