Our little monkey is 5 months old! Where do the day's go? He is such a sweetheart and we love him so much! He makes everyone around him smile, with that crooked little grin.
Here's a few things that Logan has been up to.
LOVES his tummy time, and occasionally rolls over onto his back.
LOVES holding his bottle
LOVES to jump and twist in his jumper
LOVES to sit up all by himself, and doesn't cry when he crash and burns.

4 comments:
That movie of Logan is soo cute! Monroe has watched it about 15 times now. She keeps saying "I wanna see that baby fall down." I have to say I died laughing at him play and then out of no where he goes down. It was one of the cutest things I have ever seen! I'm happy you said he wasn't hurt cause it looked painful!! Miss you! Lets get together soon!
How cute. It does go by way to fast! Keep enjoying! He's a cutie!
Love that picture of all those new babies! How fun to have that many cousins the same age.
he is so cute! i cant believe either how big he is getting! i love the video he is so funny! well hopefully we will see eachother soon.
Post a Comment