Marriage is not a noun; it's a verb. It isn't something you get. It's something you do. It's the way you love your partner every day. -Ann Landers



Aug 13, 2009

Little Love Bug

We haven't been up to much lately. But I've decided that sometimes no new is good news!

Here's some pictures of our Love Bug.
He's sitting up better each day, and for longer periods of time.

He's the best gift I could ever have received.
This last week he has LOVED his rice cereal. It's so cute, he will hold his mouth wide open until I put the spoon in it. He's like a little bird, when it's gone he still just sits there with his mouth wide open.

I love this guy!

3 comments:

pan x 8 said...

Logan is so adorable!! I love how he looks in his little green chair...and on the table! Don't you just love that chair?? I used it all the time on my countertop while cooking! hehehe.. I love the rice cereal face... just posted a spaghetti face on Litia! I believe when you say he's the best gift you ever received ~ you are a great Mommy!

The Saunders Family said...

Jessica, He is so handsome! Getting so big so fast to!

Megan Andersen said...

Aren't bumbos the biggest sanity saver!!!