9 Months OLD!?!?!?!
Excuse me while I freak out! I woke up yesterday and realized that Logan was 9 months old, and then thought...these 9 months went WAY faster than the 9 long months that I was pregnant with him. WHERE HAS THE TIME GONE?!?!?
He is still such an amazing kid, who is crawling and ALL over the place. I blame Andy. He can't sit still for 2 seconds just like his daddy! But I love them both for it.
Logan enjoys eating...all the time. Even through the funny faces of new food, he always comes back for more.
Logan also LOVES to sleep with one leg up on his bumpers and turned completely sideways. Some nights I will sneak in and put him straight and tuck his blanket in snug around him, but by morning he is sprawled out again.
Logan LOVES to do blow fishes on every window in sight. No matter how many times I wash them, if he can reach them there's little mouth marks all over. I think it's cute!
Logan LOVES to crawl EVERYWHERE!!! He is mobile, and loves his freedom. Little man we love you, and love you, and love you!

1 comments:
I love all of those pictures! That face just makes me smile. I love to read your blog and see how your little family is growing. I love you guys!
Post a Comment