We had a busy fun filled weekend. We are kicking off the season to great start. Friday we went to the festival of trees, then to the Jazz game. It was Logan's first game and he had a great time. Clapping and roaring...It was fun to watch him.
Sunday we ate at the Welch's, listened to the Prophet's Christmas message then headed down to Temple square to see the lights...and freeze our buns off. We bundled Logan up tight. He looks like the Marshmallow Man! I know in 10 years this will be one picture that he will ask me, "WHY?!?!?!" And I will say, "Because I love you!"
Logan had the best end of the stick on this one. He was so snug, he kept roaring and laughing the whole time.
Chad-a-lie
I don't know, it just comes out.
I can't get enough of this guy!
Monday morning we woke up and are ready for another week.
ANNOUNCEMENT: 8 more days till Trent and Laura are in town!
We are so excited! for those of you who don't know them: Trent is Andy's brother that is away at dental school. And we miss them like CRAZY!!!! We can't wait for them to get here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not that I'm counting or anything....
Not that I'm counting or anything....

0 comments:
Post a Comment