Marriage is not a noun; it's a verb. It isn't something you get. It's something you do. It's the way you love your partner every day. -Ann Landers



Sep 3, 2010

BaBy GuS

I got the opportunity to throw one of my best friends Candice a baby shower a few weeks ago. It was so much fun! It was just a big party. She is having a little boy, due in October (which I am totally jealous because I have always wanted an October baby.) From the beginning she and I have called him baby Gus.
This is me, Candice, and Ashley
She got so many fun things. She is going to be such a good mom.
He is going to look like such a stud when he gets here.
And more cute little things.
Diaper cakes are always the best. It's amazing how quickly you go through diapers!
Candice and I didn't like each other at first. We both thought each other was stuck up and snotty, which we laugh at now because we are so much alike we get along great. We say all the time that we are so glad that we didn't let our first impressions stick. I would have missed out on a lot of hilarious times, and a really wonderful friend. I know that she would be there for me anytime, anyplace. I just can't wait for her little to get here so that we can have him join in on all our fun! Love you Candice xoxo

1 comments:

candice and tom said...

Hey those pictures of my are beautiful! oh wait my faces are hilarious! thank you again for throwing that shower for me and being an awesome friend too! like you said glad we didnt let our 1st impressions stick. love ya jess
ps i will always laugh at your grant jokes! ;)