Marriage is not a noun; it's a verb. It isn't something you get. It's something you do. It's the way you love your partner every day. -Ann Landers



Sep 9, 2010

ChOo cHoO

Logan LOVES trains...and when I say LOVE I mean, he has to take one of his trains to bed with him at night. So I had this brilliant idea that we should take him on the classic "Heber Creeper."
Over Labor Day weekend, we went up to Heber to do just that. We celebrated their "Heritage Festival" got to ride the Heber Creeper, and took a bus over to Swiss days.
Getting ready to board the train, Logan could hardly contain himself.
This is my favorite picture we took that day. He was SOOO excited to be on the train!
Ready to get the party started.
My parents went with us. Whenever Nona is around no one else seems to be. Logan loves to be with her...and only her. Every time the train would blow it's whistle Logan would stick his little hand out of the window and wave while yelling, "HIIII!" At the top of his lungs.
Our stop, Soldier Hollow Platform. This is where we caught the bus to ride to Swiss Days.
We had a wonderful time! It was so much fun to see Logan and his excitement over this new experience. (Not to mention I've always wanted to ride the train too.) Ever since he now "Choo-Choo's" more than ever. Love this little guy!

3 comments:

An average mom named rachel said...

oh this is so cute! He would be so entertaining to see on the train, i can only imagine. :)

The Bell Bunch said...

This is Karli - I decided to follow the link from Rach's blog cause I would love to see what your little family is up to. Glad to see you are having an awesome fall. I just wish I got to go visit down in AZ for a week this fall too (:

Megan Andersen said...

Experiencing the little things with kids is what life is all about!

Hey is Andy running the St. George marathon this weekend??