The annual Welch Halloween party has come and gone. Every year it gets more fun, and the costumes get better and better! Thank you Travis and Tenille for letting us have this at your house. We had, as always, a hilarious time!
Wolverine and Storm stopped by...
Fred and Wilma Flintstone were there.

Mario and Luigi popped in.

Jake
Welch and Gold
Metalist Torah Bright came for a good time.
Shrek and Princess Fiona left the swamp for a while.

The Bride of Frankenstein crawled on over.

Wolverine and Hulk were seen

Officer Naught followed her escaped convict there.

Kid Rock and Pamela Anderson thought this was some other kind of party...
I think they made a wrong turn and ended up here. 
The Nightmare Before Christmas, truly was just that.

The cutest little
Cheetah wandered in the front door. I wanted to take her home with
me for a pet...

Snow White was able to leave the Seven Dwarfs and sing her way over.

I already can't wait till next year!
1 comments:
Such a fun Halloween. I love your idea for Storm and Wolverine. Your hulk is getting pretty big. You guys really know how to party!
Post a Comment