Whitney was blessed October 9th. It was such a special day for us, we are so grateful to have this little angel in our lives. She makes me smile on a daily basis, there is never enough time in the day to hold and cuddle with her as much as I would like. She has the sweetest spirit, and disposition. I pray that she will keep her sense of happiness all throughout her life.
|
Whitney Joi
Blessed October 9th, 2011 |
 |
| We had so many family and friends come and celebrate with us, we felt so loved and so special. |
 |
| Andy did an amazing job, she was a perfect angel. The day was absolutely wonderful! |
 |
Too much of a good thing...time for a nap!
LOVE my baby girl! |
1 comments:
Jess,
She is so beautiful. What do you think if her and madden dated? Can we just arrange that please? She really is stunning, and I am so happy for you guys.
Post a Comment