Marriage is not a noun; it's a verb. It isn't something you get. It's something you do. It's the way you love your partner every day. -Ann Landers



Oct 16, 2011

WiTcHeS*Night*OuT

**Witches night out at Gardner Village plus the Witch-A-palooza...what a blast.  By far worth waiting a year for.  This year I was lucky to round up this spooky bunch and talk them into going with me...
Grams, Jac, and mom

The whole 'witchy bunch'

My bestie, Crazy Candice. Love this gal she makes me laugh all the time.  Like gut wrenching, just might wet my pants, laugh!


My Aunt Kris, Grams, Mom, Aunt Dolly, Cousin Kinzi, Me, and Jac
Everyone looked fabulous!


My Aunt Dolly looked so good, that when I first saw her, I thought it was a stranger talking to my mom. 

Waiting for the show to start, Jac and Candice.

Chandell and Dolly

Aunt Kris and Kinzi

People had to watch out for these three witches...they were pretty scary...as you can tell from their faces!

Chandell and I
 Such a fun tradition, I am so going next year, and the year after that, and after that....so if you want to party with us let me know.  This groups does not disappoint!!!

2 comments:

An average mom named rachel said...

those are the coolest pictures ever! wish i was there. I love that your family only knows how to go All Out. So fun

candice and tom said...

hahaha i had such a blast that night! thanks for inviting me. you are the greatest and i only make you laugh cause i am so crazy! i need to be put into a home i think! thanks again. you are the best!