So I was a little unsure if I wanted to do this TAG or not, diving back into the past brings up funny memories but also some that I've spent years trying to burry...but I figured whatever it might be fun, so we'll see, don't laugh too hard!!!
*Your High School's full name: Brighton High School
*High School Colors: Blue and Orange
*School Mascot: Bengal
*Did you date anyone from your school? Yes, and it was fine. My only bad break up was three weeks before graduation so I was too busy to let it bug me.
*What kind of car did you drive: Sophmore and Junior year: A purple 1993 mini-van (which is why I will NEVER drive one again)
My Senior year I drove a blue 2000 Honda Civic
*It's Friday night where are you: Sitting at my friend Jonathan's house watching the guys work on their cars...it seemed really exciting back then...
*Were you a party animal: Nope, we never really went to parties just always had a good time.
*Were you considered a flirt: Umm yeah you could say that, wasn't every girl?
*Were you in band, orchestra, choir, or other group: I was in choir my sophmore year
*Were you in any clubs: FBLA and ASL (sign language)
*Did you ever get expelled or suspended: Of course not
*Can you still sing the fight song: We had a fight song???
*Who were your favorite teachers: Great question...if I could remember any of them I would list all my favorites...I guess Buffy my biology teacher
*Where did you sit during lunch: We went out every day for lunch, except that one day we stayed at school and TJ launched a meatball at Nina and hit her in the face. That was hysterical!!!
*Who did you go to Homecoming with: Junior year: Austin Smith
Senior year: Brian Swan
*If you could go back and re-do high school would you: If I could go back I would only go if I could change things, meaning that I would remember what it was like the first time and this time do it differently. I don't have many regrets, but there are a few things that I would like to see how they would have ended up had things been different. But what's done is done, and life after high school was so much better!!!
*What do you remember about Graduation: It was the longest day of my LIFE!!! It was so hard to just sit there waiting for them to call your name...my ex-boyfriend was staring holes in the back of my head. I didn't throw my cap, I wanted to keep it.
*Have you gained weight since then: I actually lost weight since then, but now that I'm expecting of course I've gained like 50 pounds since then...love it, I'm bringing CHUBBY back now!
*Do you plan on going to your 10 year reunion: Why? I was so happy the day of graduation because I would never have to see half of those people again! Why would I want to now?
*....*....*....*....*....*....*....*....*....*....*....*....*....*....*....*....*....*....*....*....*....*....*....*....*....*.....*....*....*
I TAG: Ashley, Laura, Heidi, Rachel (or you could Wes do it he LOVED High School I know) EVERYONE that wants to do this...it's pretty painless! Have fun!!!!!
3 years ago

5 comments:
Gotta love the high school memories! Good Times...go BHS.
Jessica, So I check in every once in a while to see whats happening with you guys. I am so happy you are pregnant. That is so exciting. Congradulations! Your gonna be such a cute/good momma.
-your long lost 16th ward friend, Julie Smith
Hey Jess--how are you feeling? Nauseated at all? Hey, I just want to share the news about my little sister Shelly with ya. She is expecting another baby in January! She just told us all 2 days ago...can you believe that she could keep that a secret that long?! Ty & this baby will only be a year & 2 weeks apart--isn't that CRAZY!!! She finds out in 2 weeks what the sex is...so I will keep you posted.
This post Cracked me up! Especially that tag part. I'll have me and wes both do it! :) And i really don't think BHS had a Fight Song...?!
Jessica! How are you??? Your blog is so darling! I'm so excited for you and Andy to have a little one! Hope things are going well for you!
Post a Comment