Marriage is not a noun; it's a verb. It isn't something you get. It's something you do. It's the way you love your partner every day. -Ann Landers



Sep 8, 2008

Labor DAY

Wow so Labor day was a week ago, and I'm way behind on my blogging..last week just got away from me. So here's a quick re-cap of our fun filled weekend...

We started off by heading up to our family cabin on Saturday, then finishing off the night by going to a Rodeo...that was so much fun!

Sunday we relaxed and drove up to Smith and Moorehouse so that Andy could throw rocks in the lake...yes he really wanted to do this BADLY!



We drove home that night and got up early Monday to start off our 'no work' Monday. After a quick trip to the mall in search of the perfect Halloween costume we met up with Andy's family for a fun afternoon at Classic Skating...I know sounds a little ghetto but it was a blast!



Andy zipped around with Bo on his skates...



While Marcus soared around with Nash on the scooter...



Us pregnant ladies had to sit out, but we had a great time talking! I love talking with Heidi, she always knows how to make me laugh!!!



Finishing up the day with the "Chicken Dance!"
Then we met up with everyone at Olive Garden for some much needed dinner.
It was a great day! I was so tired by the time I got home, I feel asleep on the couch within seconds of sitting down.

1 comments:

Jesse and Kimmie said...

I had no idea you were pregnant! Congrats! You look radiant! Wish you 2 nothing but the best :) Cute blog by the way :)