What are little BOYS made of?
Snips and snails and puppy dogs' tails
That's what little boys are made of!
If you didn't guess it, we just found out yesterday that we are indeed having a little boy. We couldn't be more excited, Andy was certain that it was a girl. I knew all along that it was a boy. I always wanted to have a little boy first, and I got my wish!!!
March 2nd feels like a lifetime to have to wait but, I know time will fly on by!
3 years ago

9 comments:
Congratulations! That's so exciting! Little boys are fun, I love mine! We'll have sons the same age now. March will be here before you know it and then you'll wonder where the time went! Congratulations.
By the way, if you're showing, I wanna see a picture of your cute baby belly! :)
Congrats guys!! Boys are way fun you'll love it!! Enjoy the time you have, although I understand your excitement. Once a parent always a parent. They're a blast but tons of work. Just enjoy each other. That would be my baby advice. Not that you asked for any!!!
Oh my gosh!!! I am so excited for you guys!! Andy will be in heaven with his little buddy! So how come Andy didn't run the marathon? We missed seeing you guys this weekend.
...one more thing about boys...they are SO low maintenance! I haven't even bought Colt a pair of shoes yet!! My favorite thing to see him in is a white onesie (if not a diaper).
HORAY! I'm so happy for you and Andy! I wanna see some belly pics of you and the little one :)
Congratulations!!! That is so exciting!! We are thrilled for you! I've decided boys are definitely the most fun and exciting - yay!!
We are very excited for you! Boys are so much fun! We need to see you guys again, and soon so lets plan something!
hey i am glad that you find me! i didnt know you had a blog either, i guess i should have guessed! well congrats again on the great news. i am so excited for you!
Hey Jess! we can't wait to see you two 1/2 at halloween! i haven't seen you since i heard the news! congrats on the baby boy! we can't wait to see him!
Post a Comment