Marriage is not a noun; it's a verb. It isn't something you get. It's something you do. It's the way you love your partner every day. -Ann Landers



Sep 15, 2008

Isn't she lovely

My beautiful sister went to Brighton's Homecoming this past weekend. She caught a cold the Friday before the dance, so for as yucky as she felt, she still pulled off looking great!


Her date's name was Josh he's a good buddy of hers, they had a blast!

Here's what gets me...when I was going to my Jr. Homecoming she had just turned seven (and it still feels like only yesterday), now she just went to her Jr. Homecoming so where does that leave me????

Feeling REALLY old...that's where I'm at!

4 comments:

Nate & Lindsey said...

Jessica, that totally makes me feel old too! She is so freakin cute.

garnet said...

Holy Cow she has grown up, and when you put it in perspective that makes me feel old as well. I hope all the sewing is going well for your Halloween costume. I am sure it is going to rock!!!

An average mom named rachel said...

Time goes by so fast. BUT i mostly want to comment on the halloween music and theme you changed your blog to! I LOVE IT!

Megan Andersen said...

You old fogey you...it sucks doesn't it?! Your sister sure looks beautiful though--I love her dress.
So how the heck are you? Feeling okay?? I love that you love Halloween--it's my husbands favorite holiday too.