Just a quick little thought... So a lot has been on my mind lately, a lot about the second coming, and natural disasters, and what am I going to do, how would I be able to get through that. Really scary stuff, I've been freaking myself out!!!
So Sunday as Andy and I were sitting in sacrament meeting we were right in the middle of singing the closing hymn when all the power in the building went out, it was so dark in the chapel I was amazed. But even more amazing, everyone kept singing, people opened up the doors to let some light in. After the song was over, we had a closing prayer with the microphone, then went to class and carried on as if we normally would had there been power in the building. We weren't told to go home, or have mass amounts of panic going on.
Finally right before the third hour it kicked back on and things were fine. But they were fine the whole time. Nothing changed, nothing was different...power or no power.
It hit me when I got home, that's what is so amazing about our church, despite what is going on outside we just carry on. I love it, it brings me such great comfort in knowing that we will, I will just carry on!
3 years ago

3 comments:
Love the wisdom in your thought. That's why you were such a great teacher in Young Women's. Your awesome and will be such a great mom.
This week may be the big week?!!! We are so excited for you two and little baby welch! we can't wait to see him and get to know him! thanks for having us over last weekend.. your nursery is cute!
I keep looking at your blog for an update of baby welch...... If I am dying, I can't imagine how you guys are feeling!
Post a Comment