These stories usually include a rap somewhere in there about how cute Logan is.
Andy cracks me up because the words are always different but the beat...always the same.
I love these two guys!
Posted by andy'n'jess at 4/25/2009
Labels: Bedtime stories
Life is too short
Break the rules
Forgive quickly
Kiss slowly
Laugh hysterically
and NEVER regret
anything that made you smile!
7 comments:
oh what a cute father he is! i love it! i can totally picture andy doing that!
Love the pic. of your boys! I think I have heard that rap, or some other version of it. I am sorry we didn't get to chat at the park the other day I was hoping to catch up with you. Lets play this week.
Love you guys!
that is one of the sweetest and funniest things i've ever heard :)
Jess,
What a cute post i do agree you do have 2 very cute boys in your house hold. I love a tonz
tiffany
How sweet! Hopefully he keeps it up and he'll get to be the one to put him to bed the older he gets! I love the stories I hear coming from JJ's room!
I love that Logan is just looking up at Andy. You can tell they have a connection! I can hear Andy rapping right now!
Logan is very lucky to have a daddy that loves him so much! Darling picture!!
Post a Comment