Marriage is not a noun; it's a verb. It isn't something you get. It's something you do. It's the way you love your partner every day. -Ann Landers



Apr 23, 2009

A Rig of Bamboo

So I have to laugh at myself because sometimes I just don't make any sense to anyone except myself. Whenever someone goes on vacation and brings me back a souvenir I get this song that pops into my head, and has ever since I learned it back in elementary school. I don't know why and can't really explain it, it's just one of those things I suppose. My parents came back from Puerto Vallarta and gave Logan this awesome hat below (a rig of bamboo)...
The Princess Pat Live in a tree
She sailed across the seven seas
She sailed across the channel too
And took with her a rig of bamboo
A rig of bamboo now what is that?
It's something made by the Princess Pat
It's red and gold and purple too
That's why it's called a rig of bamboo
Now Captain Jack had a mighty fine crew
He sailed across the channel too
But his ship sank and yours will too
If you don't take a rig of bamboo...
See like I said total and complete nonsense!!!

3 comments:

Ashlie said...

He is just adorable!

Jesse and Kimmie said...

the hat is awesome and he looks adorable in it!

candice and tom said...

you are funny! i love that you make no sense, it means you are normal! trust me at least thats what i tell myself! but he looks dang cute in that hat! way to go mom and dad!