Marriage is not a noun; it's a verb. It isn't something you get. It's something you do. It's the way you love your partner every day. -Ann Landers



Sep 14, 2009

Beezzzzzzzz

We got invited to the Beez game over Labor Day weekend by our friends Ryan and Tiffany.
We had such a great time!
Andy, Logan, and Ryan
(Logan's doing his 'cheese' face)


Logan, Tiffany, and I

We knew it would be a late night, so we packed new Halloween jammies just in case. Logan was so sleepy after the game and fireworks, he slept the whole way home.
Thanks Tiff & Ryan for the fun time. We always have a blast when we're with you. You make us laugh, and I always go home with a stomach ache from laughing so hard.
Tiff: I did not have any nightmares over our 'haunting' conversation. But I did make Andy walk around the house and check under the bed for ghosts! But I'm sure that they could still get me even after all that!!!

0 comments: