Marriage is not a noun; it's a verb. It isn't something you get. It's something you do. It's the way you love your partner every day. -Ann Landers



Sep 21, 2009

"Witchy" weekend

Friday we started out the day with a diaper blow-out and way too much work. So I decided that I needed to do something more exciting...

I ended up going to Gardner Village with my sister-laws Rachel and Ashley
Mizz Witch, Logan, Me, and if you look close Kenedy. She is so cute Logan just squishes her almost out of the picture.
I LOVE fall!
Zurik and Logan
Kenedy and I had a competition to see who could find the most "Witches" They had them in plain sight and some that were hidden. She is SO cute I just love her!


Then... Jac had her last Homecoming dance Saturday. She looked beautiful.
I thought this was the prettiest corsage I've ever seen!
Jac and her date Jordan

2 comments:

Jason and Stefanie Burt said...

Wow! That makes me feel old that this is her last dance. Tell her she is gorgeous! It was fun to see ya for a sec at california pizza kitchen! I love your hair!! We need to catch up soon "for real" and not just saying hi! Love ya

pan x 8 said...

Thanks for the suggestion! I'm totally taking my kids there this year!