Marriage is not a noun; it's a verb. It isn't something you get. It's something you do. It's the way you love your partner every day. -Ann Landers



Sep 24, 2009

Special Delivery

I haven't been feeling good that last few days. Just a cold, and a really bad sore throat. Andy took Logan with him to Young Mens last night so that I could get some rest. As I'm sleeping on the couch the doorbell rings. I answer it to find a special delivery a cute little guy, get well soon balloons, and pretty pink roses.
I was feeling better in no time! Thanks Andy for the great suprise, I love you!!!

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

oh my gosh that is the sweetest!!! hope you are feeling better soon!

Mark and Racquel Stallings said...

Ooooh that is really cute! Mark could learn a few things from Andy ;) We really do miss you guys. I am just sick we have not seen your little guy in so long. He is a little stud and I want to play with him so much. Can we get together soon to catch up? I'll tell Mark to plan something.

Nate & Lindsey said...

That might be the cutest thing I've seen! What a great get well gift.