Marriage is not a noun; it's a verb. It isn't something you get. It's something you do. It's the way you love your partner every day. -Ann Landers



Mar 15, 2010

CakE and CaNdLes

This weekend we celebrated my mom's birthday. I invited my parents, siblings, and my grandma over for dinner, and the usual birthday festivities! We had a blast!!!
These are the oven mitts that she got. She looks pretty excited huh?!?!?
Logan and birthday Nona
Yummy cupcakes.
A little lopsided cake, but it still tasted delicious!
And with a huff and a puff....she blew them all out in one breath. I had to use the entire box of candles...you know just because :)

And since Logan missed his birthday cake, I let him celebrate with one of Nona's cupcakes...
He couldn't get enough, he was so excited and shoved every crumb he could find into his mouth! It was so funny!
AHHHH this is heaven!
I can't stop laughing at the look on his face!
HapPy BiRThdaY MOM!!!!
Thanks for all that you do.
Thank you for showing me how to be a good mom, and love unconditionally.
Thank you for all the 'little' things that you still do for me.
I love you! xoxoxo

5 comments:

Sarah Cluff said...

Your mom is so awesome! I have absolutley loved team teaching with her in Primary this year. I'm glad Logan got his birthday cupcake expierence!

jas and aubs said...

I can't believe Logan is 1!! how time flies!! tell your adorable mom hi and happy birthday she doesn't look a day past 30!!

pan x 8 said...

Soooo coool!!! And I love the birthday pics!

TNTWilliams said...

Did you make that cake? It is so cute. Go Logan-he's got the hang of it now!!

Megan Andersen said...

WOW! Your mom looks so young!! Sounds like a fun little party you put together!!!