So it's been a challenge (to say the least) the older that Logan gets, for me to work at home. Although I appreciate the opportunity to be able to do so and a boss that is so willing to let me, it gets harder and harder every week. When I am home Logan just wants to play, and I want to play, but sometimes I have to do more work than play. If I block him in upstairs with me and close the doors he's safe. Not having fun, but safe. So yesterday when he was quite I was happy and didn't question anything...until I heard the clapping and giggling gibber gabber. Then my mom-dar went "WHOOO-WHOOO!" So I snuck to see what was up. Usually when he's quite I don't worry...it's when I hear the clapping that I worry. Because he is so proud of himself for something, and that something is usually never something that I am going to be proud of. LOL This is Logan's masterpiece. He's taken some of Uncle Jake's snowboarding decals, that daddy has so carefully hoarded away, and stuck them ever so strategically on his bedroom wall.
Check out his face do you think he knew he was in trouble? See Oakley, his partner in crime? He's learned when to run, he was out of the room when he heard me coming down the hall. Oh I love this kid!
So I stuck him in his bouncer so I could finish a few things. He LOVES listening to my iPod with these headphones. He will try and sing along, but it sounds more like a scream/giggle/yell.
We call him DJ Little-Cheeks One day, we will be able to have more play than work. 'One day' I cross my fingers is just around the corner, and not down the street, across the bridge, and over in the next town ;)
Fingers crossed!

3 comments:
That's so crazy!! I love how he figured out how to get the decals off the paper... what a smart cookie!
Crossing my fingers for you too!
What a cute, smart boy. Is mine going to get that big one day?
oh my gosh! he is so cute! i love your little stories about him, he is getting so big i love it!
Post a Comment