We went down to St. George for the weekend, in search of warmer weather! It was so much fun. I realized that vacationing with kids is a lot more work than I ever thought it would be. Logan was so good all through the day, except at night. Getting him to stay asleep was a challenge in and of itself.

But the days were awesome! He was my sweet happy, silly boy!

We stayed with Wes and Rachel at her family condo. Friday us girls were able to hang out, we did a little shopping. The boys went golfing, who wouldn't have a good time?

It's not very often that Andy will just sit down and chill, so I had to take a picture of this. Him just relaxing, who knows when this will happen again ;)

Andy's sister Ashley let us borrow her amazing stroller! It was a fun ride for the boys, I wished that I could have fit in there.

We went to the
IronMan, it was a really cool experience.
Zurik loved it!

My favorite part was getting to spend so much time with my boys!

LOVE this picture of Z, he is such a stud!!

Going home, happily all the way...well until we got to Provo then things kind of fell apart, but we almost made it.
Hahaha
It is such a joy waking up to this sweet little face everyday!
He and Andy make my life worth living, my heaven sent guys!
1 comments:
How lucky! St. George came to visit us this weekend! Can't wait to take a trip that way soon! You have such a sweet family!
Post a Comment