Marriage is not a noun; it's a verb. It isn't something you get. It's something you do. It's the way you love your partner every day. -Ann Landers



May 27, 2010

ViVa LaS Vegas!

For our 4 year anniversary we took a little trip with some friends Tiffany and Ryan down to Las Vegas. It was our first trip without Logan...it was sad, but a lot of fun!
We stayed at the Wyndham Resort just south of the strip. It was a blast.

Andy and I at the Mirage.

Tiffany and I, the flowers in there were unbelievable!
We did a session at the St. George Temple. That was an incredible experience! That temple is beautiful, and has SO much history.
Jumping for joy! We were having so much fun. I felt like we were in high school again...scary I know :)
The place we stayed at had a Lazy River...I wish there was lazy river in my backyard!
We went and saw the Terry Fator show. He is the ventriloquist that won America's Got Talent. He was hilarious! For a Vegas show it was very clean, you could take your family to see it. It was so funny! Mom and Ashley, thanks for taking such good care of Logan for us while we were gone. Tiff and Ryan:aka Frank thanks for making our trip one that we will never forget!


3 comments:

Kristen said...

Looks like you guys had tons of fun!! I can't believe how big your little boy is!

pan x 8 said...

fun! What a great idea - lazy river in the backyard!

Megan Andersen said...

I'm glad you guys enjoyed your time kid free! Looks like fun!!