When we party we go all out! Go BIG or Go Home...
My Grams turned 75!
That is a huge milestone, she has always done so much for me, and I love her so much!
We had a amazing turn out, we had family and she had friends come from St George and other distances just to celebrate her special day. I got to distract her by taking her to breakfast, then we went to my house where we watched "The Princess and the Frog", then we went shopping to get her some new birthday pants, and off she went to get ready for the "play" that she thought she was going to. It was so awesome to see her face and how excited/emotional she was.
This was her reaction when she walked through the door. Couldn't close her mouth. I'm glad her dentures didn't fall out :)
Me, Grams and Jaclyn
Aunts, uncles, cousins, 2nd cousins, lots of love
My amazing cousin Easton (he's the one on the left dressed as Elvis, LOL) put together this incredible video for her. It had pictures of all of us, but the neatest thing was he collected all these old home movies that were taken when my mom was Logan's age. It was so emotional to see my Grandpa as a Dad. I've only ever known him as Grandpa, so to see him interacting with his kids the way that Andy interacts with Logan was something I never thought of before. Since he and my aunt Betti have passed away, there is always this void. But seeing them in the pictures and in the videos it was like there were actually sitting right in the room with us. I know without a doubt that there were there. It was such a great night, one that we will always remember! Love you Grams!!! xoxoxo

2 comments:
Awesome party! Totally agree - go big or go home. My family doesn't know how to do it any other way either!
looks like you guys had so much fun! how cute are you guys! you make a cute 50's girl!
Post a Comment