Marriage is not a noun; it's a verb. It isn't something you get. It's something you do. It's the way you love your partner every day. -Ann Landers



Jun 16, 2010

ReMemBerRiNg...

For Memorial Day we did the traditional thing...visiting the graves and remember those who have touched, inspired, and changed our lives. It's always a bitter-sweet thing for me to do. A tradition that my grandparents started me with, and one that I want to keep with my little family. Taking the time to remember loved ones is so important, because I truly don't believe you can know where you're going, without knowing where you've been.
We also had the opportunity that day to go to the lake with my sister-in-law Rachel and her family. If Andy could LIVE on the lake he would in a heart beat. Logan he wasn't loving it
he needed sometime to warm up to the boating idea....
And since this is my blog I get braggin rights!!!
I think that Andy is amazing on the wake board. I don't know where he gets all of his daredevil guts from...but I think that he is great.
It's always entertaining when he's out there.
As long as he's not giving himself a concussion...LOL.
At one point he fell and Logan just about jumped out of the boat screaming and crying, "DA!!!!!" At the top of his lungs, with his little arms stretched out to the water.
He was so relieved when Andy was back in the boat. It was so sweet how worried he was about Andy in the water. It was such a great day!

3 comments:

Robert and Michaelene Duree said...

Great shots!!!! I could totaly live on the lake also. Looks like it was so much fun!!!!

pan x 8 said...

Those are some awesome shots... along with the awesome tradition!

Kristen said...

I am glad you were able to visit those who have passed on that you love. Looks like you had a fun day!