Well today is Andy's 27th Birthday. This is quite the party week for us, my birthday is on Friday so the fun is just beginning. I'm allowing myself to be cheesy on this particular day to let him know 27 reasons why I love him:
1) He is so patient with me and others (a trait that I'm still waiting to rub off on me)
2) He is so handsome
3) He has a big heart
4) He has such a stronge testimony of the gospel
5) He makes me want to be a better person
6) He would drop everything to help someone in need
7) He is so friendly and makes new friends everywhere we go
8) He loves life and lives every day to the fullest
9) He is such a hard worker, and does his best to provide for our little family
10) He loves kids
11) He genunily loves everyone and trys to always see the best in them
12) He's always optomistic
13) He takes his church callings seriously
14) He honors his preisthood
15) He sings all the time, even when he doesn't know the words he just makes them up
16) He makes me smile and laugh
17) He's not affraid to try new things, even scary things...
18) He's always willing to help me clean the house and do the laundry without me nagging
19) He wishes he could be a NASCAR driver, he has a need for speed
20) He is creative, always trying to think of fun different things for us to do
21) He loves to play sports
22) He is an excellent cook
23) He is so excited to be a dad and talks about it constantly
24) He is such a gentleman, still opens my doors
25) He lets me cuddle with him every night even when he's uncomfortable
26) He can fix anything
27) He is my best friend
I have never met anyone who doesn't like Andy, he is so special and I know that he will be the best father. Our little boy is so lucky to have him.
I Love you A, Happy Birthday!!!
3 years ago

3 comments:
Happy Birthday Andy!
Happy Birthday Andy! This post was so cute Jess! Andy is really such a great guy and such a good friend to Daren. You guys are so great together. I hope you had fun celebrating it!
p.s. It was good seeing you guys on New Year's Eve! We need to do it more often.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDY!!! I sure do wish we lived closer so that we could get together more with you guys. What a cute post Jess...I especially love that Andy will make friends wherever he goes...that must be a Welch thing. I am the same way.
P.S. Andy sure does look cute in his aviator sunglasses!!
Post a Comment