Marriage is not a noun; it's a verb. It isn't something you get. It's something you do. It's the way you love your partner every day. -Ann Landers



Jan 12, 2009

A Tribute to 2008

I've been feeling pretty grumpy today...not to blame the pregnancy hormones or anything...but still very grumpy about life today. Mostly just impatient waiting for things to fall into place. So during my little pity party, I thought maybe I should count my blessings instead. Even though the last part of 2008 everything kind of fell apart, it was still a pretty good year. Why is that the bad stuff always seems to stick in our minds rather than all the good? I don't get it, and I hate it. So here are some of the good things that happened in 2008:


For our birthday's in 2008 Andy and I went snowmobiling up at Strawberry. It was so much fun!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Went to St. George several times with family and friends and had a some fun in the sun.

*********************************************************************************

We went to Newport Beach with my family and got really, really tan. (That was my favorite part.)

**********************************************************************************

My best friend moved back up to Salt Lake, well Layton, from St George so now we can spend more time together.

***********************************************************************************

We received the most unexpected suprise and found out that we had a baby on the way.

We also went to Cabo San Lucas but since I posted those pictures not to long ago I won't put them up again.

All in all it was a good year, we have much to be grateful for. So I'll stop complaining now!

0 comments: