So there's been some confusion as to this post...this is just a joke, not our real baby. We've had a few people call, sweet, sweet people, and congratulate us on the birth of our baby. So just to clear things up, this picture is morphed. Below is a website that I put our pictures into (just out of curiosity) to see what our baby might look like...the below picture was the result.
Thank you to those who were sweet enough to call and voice their concern. Mostly to be upset that we didn't let them know that we had our little boy...people he's still cooking for a few more days. I promise that we will let you all know when he arrives!
What do you think about my little new baby Baby Boy Welch?
MakeMeBabies.com - What will your baby look like?
3 years ago

2 comments:
That is too funny! We already new that your baby boy was going to be a looker--but that is cute!!
Jess, i just got done transfering special dates from my 2008 calendar to my 2009 calendar. I can't believe I missed your birthday!! WHAT!!? How rude. So sorry. I felt bad I missed out on the opportunity to sing Happy Birthday to you. I hope you had a fun day and celebrated. I am excited for your child to be born, I can not believe you are in your final month of pregancy. YEAHOO! My advice (if you want it or not is) get as much SLEEP as you can :)
I love you Jess and will continue to pray for you,Andy and baby boy.
Love you heaps,
Laura
Post a Comment