You know what they say:
Families are like Fudge, mostly SWeeT with a few NuTs
One thing that I LOVE about my family is that we are still close to my extended family. We have tonz of crazy parties, and honestly we get together if not monthly every-other month. It's awesome, and hysterical! Uncles, Aunts, Cousins...and now that we're older and some are married, we have kids, and our kids play together...it's a blast!


My Dad, I
LOVE my Dad. I don't know why, but Dad's are just the best. There is just something about them that make them great automatically. I always laugh at my dad's jokes, we have similar personalities. I will say something and just start laughing, at myself, because I'm the funniest person I know :) Andy will just roll his eyes and say, "That's a Grant joke!"

Then I
HAD to post this picture of Zurik. I don't know where this wig came from, but Z was wearing it, and that face...oh says it all! I
love this guy!

My sister Jac, and my cousin Chandell. They are 2 peas in a pod. They can get each other laughing so hard, to the point of pant wetting.

Grandpa with his 2 grandsons.

2 comments:
Families are the best!
these are all such cute pics!
Post a Comment