Marriage is not a noun; it's a verb. It isn't something you get. It's something you do. It's the way you love your partner every day. -Ann Landers



Apr 12, 2010

PLaY DaTe

We had a ton of fun this weekend, we desperatly had to make up for the crappy week. All of us were sick:Logan: 2 ear infections = 1 antibiotic
Jessica: 1 ear infection + sinus infection= 3 antibiotics
Andy: Cough = hard working dad that had to take care of all of us!

Tuesday I could hardly get out of bed, THANK YOU MOM, for taking Logan for the day so that I could get some rest. I begged Andy to take the day off work Wednesday because I just couldn't do the mom and sick in bed and work at home thing. So he got to play Mr. Mom. He cleaned, like really cleaned, the whole house. He did laundry, took care of Logan, did some grocery shopping, even bought me some breathtaking roses...he truly is the

BEST HUSBAND EVER!!!!
Since we were all feeling a little better we had to live it up!
So we went to the park, and Logan LOVED it!!!
Playing Peek-A-Boo with Dad
Oh I love this face!!!
All done and ready to head home.

One of the things that I appreciate so much about being a mom is that it doesn't matter how much money Andy and I make, what we wear, or how much we weigh. It's the little, simple things in life that make it wonderful. Just a few minutes at a park meant the world to all of us, just being together and laughing. That's what life is all about.

Thank you Logan for the daily reminders that life is good!

2 comments:

Lisa and Oliver said...

You guys are the best. Such a cute family! I'm glad your feeling better!

pan x 8 said...

Glad you are feeling better! And you're so right.. having children and spending time with them does bring out what truly is important! Thanks Jessica!