Marriage is not a noun; it's a verb. It isn't something you get. It's something you do. It's the way you love your partner every day. -Ann Landers



Apr 21, 2010

AnD tHe BeAt GoeS ON!

I just wanted to wish my brother Wes a very happy birthday.

We have been through A LOT together, as many siblings have. We've had fights, arguments, beat downs, and some really good times. But to sum it all up, he has been a wonderful brother and I wouldn't change anything about our fun/crazy/ridiculous adventures!

I was always the one getting into trouble, and I took full advantage of his innocent, tender personality. He always did everything that I told him to do, no matter how dangerous, or ridiculous it was. It was hysterical, well to me, my parents had a hard time seeing the humor in it.

Duct tape him under the bed...put him in the dryer...tip him over in the toy car...bury him in stuffed animals...and my favorite, duct tape him in a box on top of my wagon and push him down the driveway.

Don't worry it was all done out of love!!!

Each summer we would go to Lake Powell. We always had a great time. Even though we were semi-enemies/typical brother and sister, we were/are good buddies.

Happy Birthday Wes, hope you had a great day! Love you tonzzzzzzzzz! I will miss you (more than I care to admit), when you go to Arizona for school this summer. I hope that we can still get together, meet half way, more than not.

And remember, beating you up was my right as your older sister. That's probably why you got all the brains...I would have used them to my devious advantage...bwhahaha!

3 comments:

An average mom named rachel said...

what a cute post jess! I'll be sure that Wes sees this when he gets home. We'll miss you too. I am glad that you beat up on Wes a little bit, cause i think he needed a little bit more rough housing anyway. ;) He is kinda a wuss. We love ya and appreciate all you do for us!

pan x 8 said...

I agree... such a cute post - LOL at all the fun stuff you did to your brother! =) And he survived it all and now you guys are great friends! Love it!

Megan Andersen said...

I really need to get back into doing my birthday tributes...they are so meaningful. Lucky girl to have such an awesome brother!