Saturday I usually 'try' to get up early enough to do some house cleaning without taking up too much time out of the day. Since any of you who know Andy, know that Saturday's are every bit as sacred as Sunday's. You can't clean, or do ANYTHING that you NEED to do. You can only do FUN things on Saturday's. Well, I'm frantically cleaning the house to get it done so that the rest of the day can be spent doing FUN things. Oakley gets every bit as impatient as Andy does when it comes to doing fun things. He simply doesn't like to wait, so the more I make him wait, the more trouble he gets into. As I'm throwing in loads of laundry, vaccuming, and dusting I realized that Oakley isn't right by my feet, following my every step. I call him and silence, I whistle, still nothing...he's into to something. So as I go through the house checking each room looking for him holding my breath as to what mess I'm going to have to clean up, I get into our bedroom and see him standing on top of our dresser.
As I enter the room shocked and confused as to how in the world he got up there, he gives me his sad puppy dog face that says, "I did nothing." So my anger turns into laughter and I start laughing at him because he's stuck up there, afraid to jump down. So as I'm laughing he sits down and lets out this little whimper.
After taking pictures I picked him up and set him down. The like normal he began running around the house like a maniac. He's so funny!
3 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment