Marriage is not a noun; it's a verb. It isn't something you get. It's something you do. It's the way you love your partner every day. -Ann Landers



Jun 5, 2008

Obsession



So I have to blame this obsession on my sister-in-laws...it was last year we all went for my mother-in-laws birthday to get pedicures. While we were all sitting there when someone brought up the "Twilight" book series. I had heard several people talk about this before, but never with as much passion as this conversation held. Intrigued I sat in silence and listened...and listened some more...

After we all went to dinner that night, I drug Andy to the bookstore to buy this book that everyone was talking about. The book whose plot was so embedded in my head, that I thought surely if I didn't read the book my head just might explode from all the curiosity. I bought it, and read it in a week. I desperatly tried to not get sucked in but I just couldn't help it. Like a nasty drug addition I went out into the night and bought New Moon, and read that in two weeks. Once more I tried to be tough, to be stonge, to resist the urges...but again I went out and bought Eclipse, read that. I have been thirsting for more ever since. I've been patiently waiting, and salivating for this next book. It's coming out in August and I will DIE if i don't get my hands on it soon! So until then I just have to continue looking at the cover and wiping up the puddles of drool that surround me.

6 comments:

Garrett-Ashley & our Peanuts said...

Jess-
I am glad to hear you have the fever, I can't wait to see the movie. Lets go together.
love ya

Nate & Lindsey said...

Jes, I have that same addiction. I bought her other series because this book just can't come out fast enough~ Lindsey

Alison said...

that is so funny bc i have read all those books too...and i can't wait for the next one!! i know holly bc i was roomates in provo with her cousin lisa...small world!

TNTWilliams said...

I am so excited to read this book. I have loved the twilight series.

Megan Andersen said...

I just started Twilight a few days ago.I got it for Christmas, but with having a baby I just simply haven't had time to read it. Anyway, I have not put it down-I already have New Moon ready to go (hopefully I will be on that one next week). I got the itch too!
Oh...& my sister & I have not stopped talking about how beautiful you are since we saw you at the homecoming...were jealeous!!

Julie said...

I love the cover...I hadn't seen it yet. Yes I love the books too, but I think I will survive this summer waiting without my head or heart exploding. I hope you make it through.