It was so much fun the other night, Trent, Laura, and Cole are in town (YEAH!!!)
So for some fun entertainment, Travis and Tenille took all of us horseback riding. It was so much fun to watch Cole interact with these huge horses. He kept wanting to pet them...it was so cute!
Andy acted like he had been riding horses forever...
Me on the other hand, I hadn't ridden a horse since 3rd grade. I was terrified!
Is there anything that he doesn't look good doing????
This is the only picture that he and I took on the horse...I think it's funny!
Even Grandma Jo came with us and had a great time!
Towards the end of the night Cole felt comfortable enough to give it a try. He climed up on that horse with Trent like a champ and smiled the whole way!
This video is of cowboy Cole...his first rodeo (well horse ride anyway)
Sorry about the sun in the background!
Thanks Travis and Tenille for the fun night!!!
3 years ago

1 comments:
Sounds like a blast! You guys are the greatest family to do things like that together. How fun to have Trent & Laura in town-
Your right, I haven't seen Andy look bad to ANYTHING!!
Post a Comment